New York, NY, March 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Facts and Factors have published a new research report titled “Plant-Based Meat Market By Source (Soy, Wheat, Pea, and Others), By Product Type (Burger Patties, Sausages, Strips & Nuggets, Meatballs, and Others), By Type (Beef, Chicken, Pork, Fish, and Others), By End-Users (HoReCa, Household/Retail), By Distribution Channel (Grocery Stores, Convenience Stores, Specialty Stores, Online Retail, and Restaurants): Global Industry Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis, and Forecast, 2020 – 2026” .
“According to the research report, the global Plant-Based Meat Market was estimated at USD 3.77 Billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 9.43 Billion by 2026. The global Plant-Based Meat Market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14% from 2019 to 2026”.
Plant-based meat protein is mainly made up of soy or gluten. It is a great substitute for animal meat protein. No animal product, such as milk or meat, is involved while producing it. Fiber spinning and thermoplastic extrusion are the two techniques of processing these products. Mostly the thermoplastic extrusion method has been used for large-scale production due to its affordable rate.
Request Your Free Sample Report of Plant-Based Meat Market @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/sample/plant-based-meat-market
(The free sample of this report is readily available on request).
Our Free Sample Report Includes:
- 2020 Updated Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis
- COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis Included
- 190+ Pages Research Report (Inclusion of Updated Research)
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Request
- 2020 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends
- Includes Updated List of table & figures
- Updated Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Facts and Factors research methodology
(Note: The sample of this report is updated with COVID-19 impact analysis before delivery)
Key Questions Answered in this Report
1) What were the pre and post-business impacts of COVID-19 on the Plant-Based Meat Market?
2) What is the market size, share of the Plant-Based Meat Market?
3) Who are the top market players in the Plant-Based Meat Market?
4) What will be the future market of the Plant-Based Meat Market?
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2020−2026
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by product, by types, end-user, applications, segments, and geography
- Competitive Landscape – Top key vendors and other prominent vendors
Inquire more about this report before purchase @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/inquiry/plant-based-meat-market
(You may enquire a report quote OR available discount offers to our sales team before purchase.)
Impact Analysis of COVID-19 Pandemic on Businesses: Know Short Term and Long Term Impact
Most of the businesses are facing a growing litany of business-critical concerns related to the coronavirus outbreak, including supply chain disruptions, a risk of a recession, and a potential drop in consumer spending. All these scenarios will play out differently across various regions and industries, making accurate and timely market research more essential than ever.
We at Facts and Factors ( http://www.fnfresearch.com ) understand how difficult it is for you to plan, strategize, or make business decisions, and as such, we have your back to support you in these uncertain times with our research insights. Our team of consultants, analysts, and experts has developed an analytical model tool for markets that helps us to assess the impact of the virus more effectively on the industrial markets. We are further implementing these insights into our reports for a better understanding of our clients.
Request COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Businesses: https://www.fnfresearch.com/sample/plant-based-meat-market
Increasing Consumer Awareness Regarding the Health Benefits Offered by Plant-based Meat
The growing trend towards plant-based meat encourages people to consume more fruit, nuts, legumes, vegetables, and seeds. Excessive animal meat consumption can lead to dietary-related diseases like cardiovascular diseases; type 2 diabetes, and obesity. Vegetable-based meat consumption does not lead to these diseases. They also help to build better immunity. The nutritional advantages of meat and its safety compared to conventional meat are some factors that are gaining popularity among consumers. Conventionally processed meat products get replaced by plant-based meat products as plant-based meat consists of lower levels of calories, fat, and cholesterol than any other animal-based meat. Animal-based meat often contains higher levels of micronutrients, such as iron, zinc, and calcium.
Directly Purchase a copy of the report with TOC @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/buynow/su/plant-based-meat-market
Global Plant-based Meat Market: Growth Factors
Plant-based meat is an alternative of meat derived from plants, other non-animal products, which imitates the flavor of natural meat, texture, and other characteristics. These products are designed primarily as an effective alternative to pork, chicken meat, and beef. Plant-based meat products, the sustainable solution to growing slaughter concerns. In Western countries, retail stores focus on the sale of these products in order to meet the growing vegan and vegetarian demand. Increasing awareness of animal rights and awareness among consumers through worldwide welfare organizations such as Animal Aid and PETA have encouraged people to adopt vegetarian diets to accelerate market growth.
Global Plant-based Meat Market: Segmentation
The market has been categorized into the source, product type, type, end-users, and distribution channel. Based on the type of source, the market is classified into wheat, soy, and pea, among others. The product types are categorized into burger patties, sausages, strips & nuggets, and meatballs, among others. In terms of type, the industry is bifurcated into fish, pork, chicken, and beef among others. The end-users of the market are HoReCa and household/retail. The product is available through various distribution channels such as convenience stores, grocery stores, online retail, specialty stores, and restaurants.
Request Customized Copy of Report @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/customization/plant-based-meat-market
(We customize your report according to your research need. Ask our sales team for report customization.)
Europe is projected To Dominate the Global Plant-based Meat Market
The European market holds the largest global market share in 2019. In Europe, the rising vegan trends are influencing plant meat products, especially in the UK. In addition, startups such as Beyond Meat and Impossible Foods Inc. support the North American region. Foods based on plants are becoming more popular in the Asia Pacific, as consumers care about healthy lifestyles. Furthermore, in the coming year, the demand for vegetable meat products is expected to rise due to rising public health concerns, ethical concerns, and environmental concerns in relation to animal protein sources.
Browse the full “Plant-Based Meat Market By Source (Soy, Wheat, Pea, and Others), By Product Type (Burger Patties, Sausages, Strips & Nuggets, Meatballs, and Others), By Type (Beef, Chicken, Pork, Fish, and Others), By End-Users (HoReCa, Household/Retail), By Distribution Channel (Grocery Stores, Convenience Stores, Specialty Stores, Online Retail, and Restaurants): Global Industry Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis, and Forecast, 2020 – 2026” report at https://www.fnfresearch.com/plant-based-meat-market
Top Market Players
Major players in the market are Beyond Meat Inc., Royal Wessanen, Maple Leaf Foods Inc., Tyson Foods Inc., Nestle S.A., Pinnacle Foods Inc, Marfrig Global Foods S.A., MorningStar Farms, Impossible Foods Inc., Orkla Foods, Sunfed Ltd., Quorn Foods, Amy’s Kitchen, and VBites Food Limited among others.
KEY REPORT POINTERS & HIGHLIGHTS:
- Statistically Validated Analysis of Historical, Current, and Projected Industry Trends with Authenticated Market Sizes Information and Data in terms of Value and Volume, wherever applicable
- Direct and Indirect Factors that Impacted the Industry as well Projected Rationales expected to affect the industry going forward
- Micro, Meso, Macro, and In-Depth Analysis of Technically relevant and Commercially viable Segments and Sub-segments of the Market
- Historical and Projected Company / Vendor / OEM / Supplier Market Shares, Competitive Landscape, and Player Positioning Data
- Historical and Current Demand (Consumption) and Supply (Production) Scenarios as well as Projected Supply-Demand Scenario Analysis
- Detailed List of Key Buyers and End-Users (Consumers) analyzed as per Regions and Applications
- Value Chain and Supply Chain Analysis along with Horizontal and Vertical Integration Scenarios
- Manufacturing and Production Cost Structure Analysis including Labor Cost, Raw Material Expenses, and Other Manufacturing Expenses, wherever relevant
- Overview of Key Marketing Strategies and Key Sales Channels Adopted in the Market
The global Plant-based Meat Market is segmented as follows:
By Product Type:
- Burger Patties
- Strips & Nuggets
By Distribution Channel:
- Grocery Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Online Retail
Dietary Supplements Market: https://www.fnfresearch.com/dietary-supplements-market-by-type-vitamins-amino-acid-1155
Pet Food Treats Market: https://www.fnfresearch.com/pet-food-treats-market-by-product-dry-food-1221
Infant Formula Market: https://www.fnfresearch.com/infant-formula-market-by-type-standard-follow-on-1198
Whey Protein Ingredients Market : https://www.fnfresearch.com/global-whey-protein-ingredients-market-by-type-whey-1263
About Facts & Factors (FnF Research):
Facts & Factors is a leading market research organization offering industry expertise and scrupulous consulting services to clients for their business development. The reports and services offered by Facts and Factors are used by prestigious academic institutions, start-ups, and companies globally to measure and understand the changing international and regional business backgrounds.
Our client’s/customer’s conviction on our solutions and services has pushed us in delivering always the best. Our advanced research solutions have helped them in appropriate decision-making and guidance for strategies to expand their business.
Follow Us LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fnfresearch
Follow Us Twitter: https://twitter.com/fnfresearch
Facts & Factors
Email: [email protected]